We Provide The Following Services:
* We can recommend purchasing strategy for individual purchases or on
a project basis.
* We can assist Client in qualifying Suppliers and formulating "Approved
* Issue Request for Proposals/Quotations, receive and evaluate proposals,
obtain clarifications from Suppliers, Issue addenda to the RFP/RFQ's.
* We can evaluate proposals and make purchase recommendations to Client's
Buyer or Management, if preferred.
* We perform a thorough review of Supplier's Terms and Conditions
* We can either negotiate with the Supplier on your behalf or make
recommendation for changes directly to you.
* We make sure that Supplier has sufficient Liability Insurance to protect your
interests (especially for on site work where injury can occur).
* We obtain the proper indemnification provisions to mitigate your exposure to
* We can assist Client in the evaluation and resolution of claims, extras and
* We make sure you obtain/maintain ownership rights to use the products or
services you have purchased.
* We make sure that Non-Disclosure Agreements are executed where
necessary to protect your proprietary information.
* We negotiate with your Suppliers with a win/win attitude.
* We can quote Work on a fixed price or hourly basis depending on the project.
Mike Jeffreys is a commisioned Notary Public for the State of South Carolina.
Why Use Mike Jeffreys Consultants, LLC?
* Properly negotiated Terms and Conditions can save you money and help
lower Insurance Costs.
* Protect yourself and your Company from damages and legal costs by making
sure Contracts have the proper Indemnification Provisions.
* A solid purchasing strategy can result in significant cost reductions and less
risk to the Client.
* Contracts must be worded to insure that the Client has ownership and/or free
usage of products or services purchased.
* MJC, LLC will work closely with your Buying Personnel and/or Management
to insure a seamless transaction with your Suppliers. Contracts and
Purchase Orders will be delivered to the Client to execute on Client's paper.
Invoices will continue to be sent to Client's Accounts Payable for processing.